BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Can't be Back~

What I should say???
Thank you to u???
or Damn U???

I don't know,
I am confusing...

I am thinking after one year I won't get any LOST feel,
damn,
you make me get it,
Thanks for your LAME words to others,
Thanks for your LAME actions....
Thanks...

I wondering WHY i will say THANKS...
Because I am remember that,
I had read one sentence mean:
Say thanks to the person who hurting you,
because he/she make you grow...

Yea,
that's the reason i say thanks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently I am in a super mess mode,
someone ask me don't need think so much toward all the things,
don't keep make myself in a complicated mode,
i try myself to calm down,
but the methods all is not works,
what to do???
i don't know,
because i know i can't make all the things became wonderful,
i must make a most worst condition for myself,
if not,
when meet somethings that out of my expect,
i will hardly out from it...

maybe i like make myself moody,
all the things happen also i create myself,
but i can make it as practice myself...

Aiks....
whatever,
just wan to say GOOD LUCK for myself...

0 comments: